Davaon Pro Folding Pruning Saw - Green/Grey
- Equipped with a 7-inch triple-cut blade made from durable SK5 carbon steel and razor-sharp teeth (7 tpi), this rust-resistant pruning saw creates less friction for quicker sawing
- This garden saw allows you to choose between 3 different positions for comfortable and effortless sawing from all angles. Simply release the lock and slightly move the blade until it clicks
- This lightweight saw can be used on camping and hiking trips and makes an ideal addition to survival gear kits as well as being an excellent pruning tool for your garden
- The protective lock keeps the folding saw from unfolding when not in use and easily unlocks with the press of a button, so you can use and store it with confidence
- The non-slip soft-grip handle was developed to increase your comfort when cutting wood. Complete with a convenient thumb-rest to ensure you have the best grip whilst trimming
You may also like
Excellent item to work with. Very happy with using it.
It’s nice and sharp , comfortable to hold and easy to use .
The pruning saw was delivered very quickly and has already been put to good use! The blade is very sharp and has so far made short work of the various branches I wished to remove. It’s well designed too and nice to hold and easy to operate. I had been dithering as to whether or not to buy this and am glad I have
Bought this hand saw for my husband as he was struggling with some laurel bushes he had to chop down, It came this morning and I left it out on the table and went out, when I came back home he had started to us it and told me it was brilliant. The handle is a nice fit and the blade cut through the branches with great ease, (of course it is new), we shall see how long that lasts, but at the moment it is working very well and he is very pleased that I bought it for him. A few more bushes to get through so see how we go with it.
Really like this small saw. It made cutting off medium size branches (5 -7 inches/10-15 cm) relatively easy to cut off. Better than larger hand held saws I have- I don’t want a chain saw but if this hadn’t made the job so easy this was my next step so so happy I got this