Davaon Pro Garden Soft-Grip Shears
- These garden shears are ideal for cutting and trimming hedges, as the handles are slightly angled, allowing you to take full control of your shears and to manoeuvre around tricky corners with ease and confidence
- These garden scissors are ideal for cutting and trimming hedges, as the handles are slightly angled, allowing you to take full control of your shears and to manoeuvre around tricky corners with ease and confidence
- The heat-treated and hardened blades are made from rust-resistant and highly durable SK5 carbon steel. They are less likely to nick and require less frequent sharpening
- Made from aluminium, these cutters are ideal for tough gardening jobs. The lightweight body reduces fatigue and minimises wrist aches. Suitable for arthritic hands
- Combining high-quality materials with cutting-edge technology, these shears have been designed to become your new favourite gardening tool for years to come
You may also like
Prompt delivery. Good quality shears. I have a disability, and I bought them for ease of use. So far so good. 😊
The shears arrived the day after I ordered. Astonishing quick service. Learning to use these and have not found it so easy related to manoeuvrability and easy use and sadly I did not receive any instructions re usage which is is sad specifically relating to adjusting the shears. I am an older lady but usage instructions is essential I believe.
These are amazing! Having recently moved, we faced a hugely overgrown large garden. It was too dense to strim or mow so I got some of these. 2 days and some very sore muscles later our garden is cleared and ready for being an actual garden! These easily cut through bramble branches as thick as my wrist and were long enough so I didn’t get stung but short enough not too feel too hard to use. Get these, you won’t regret it. I’m still astonished at how well these worked and how fast I basically hacked through an entire garden!
These are very well made shears and do a good job of clipping, BUT they are not lightweight. They are quite large, in fact larger, longer and heavier than my old style wooden handled clippers. I was particularly looking for lightweight and felt the ad was misleading.
I bought these two or three weeks ago, I have used (or abused!) them on one particularly tough job and also used them for more routine hedge trimming. They are wonderful! They cut through anything reasonable with ease, they are an absolute joy to use. The handles are a solid rubber (over the metal frame), they are not the rubberised sponge sort of handle that falls apart after a while. The long blades enable quick clearance however they are narrow enough to enable the removal of individual twigs with precision. I was nervous about buying from a manufacturer I did not recognise but I'm glad I took the chance. Highly recommended.