Davaon Pro 2-in-1 Ratchet Loppers
- Switch from ratcheting to single-cut mode to conquer thin and thick branches with ease. The short-cut mode requires 50% less effort and the quick-cut mode slices through up to 30mm
- Let your pruners do the work for you. The heavy-duty ratcheting mechanism multiplies your hand’s power by up to 5 times, allowing you to increase pressure as required
- The heat-treated and hardened SK5 carbon steel blades slice through up to 60mm thick branches with ease. The durable and rust-resistant design stays sharper for longer
- The metal anvil acts as a hook that grips branches and stems, allowing for precise trimming. Ideal for living tree branches, hedges, plants and stems
- Complete with a lightweight body made from aluminium and finished with soft-grip handles, this low-friction design increases comfort and minimizes hand aches
I am what you would describe as petite. These ratchet loppers are easy to use. They were perfect for all the wreaths and Christmas decorations.
Great effortless cutting & a perfect Pro clean cut! This IS a tool that does what it should do
These loppers are just the trick. They cope with both smaller and larger branches well, thanks to the 2 cutting options, and all of the cuts I've made with them so far have been absolutely effortless. They are lightweight in the handles, making them easy to manoeuvre and use for long periods, but strong and heavy duty in the head to mean they should stand up to years of use. I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend these to anyone in need of a decent set of loppers.
Cutter are comfortable in your hand .very sharp on single cut and ease of use on larger branches on ratchet.
Keep an eye on nyloc nuts noticed that one had come loose or wasnt tight to start with.overall good comfortable set of heavy duty cutters.
We have a pair of loppers that were very good for branches up to about 1" - but we needed something a lot bigger stronger (for some branches of 2.5" thick). After reading positive reviews of the Davaon Pro, with its ratcheting cutting power, we bought a pair. Good decision. An old retired chap like me was able to cut through the branches with relative ease. A powerful friend, and a fraction of the cost of "getting someone in" to do the required job.