Davaon Pro Anvil Secateurs
- These anvil pruners feature our new auto-rotating technology; designed to increase comfort and ease-of-use whilst decreasing the effort required by you by 30%
- The lower handle has been equipped with a fingerguard to protect your hands from rose thorns and to keep branches out of the way whilst cutting for added pruning confidence
- These anvil secateurs have an adjustable lever that allows you to easily modify the width to 50% - for a perfect fit whether you have small or large hands
- The heat-treated and hardened SK5 carbon steel blades slice through up to 25mm with zero effort - sure to become your favourite gardening tool for both living and dead wood
- The lightweight cutters are made from durable aluminium, sure to stand the test of time. The rust-resistant pruners have a soft-grip handle to provide ergonomic comfort
You may also like
bought the new Pro Anvil Secateurs. they have a good grip with a rotating handle which seems to help, and the gears enabled me to cut through thick fushia stems maybe 2cm thick. arrived promptly and would recommend to others
I have RA and struggle to do any gardening now. I bought due to other RA people recommending. When I took them out I was disappointed. The way it moved felt uncontrollable. BUT the minute you try to snip a branch that movement is what helps. Much less pressure needed and I find it turns to the exact point to snip, without my wrist doing the work .. after a few hours in the garden my neck back legs arms are in pain but my fingers and wrists arent .. I never give 5 stars but on this occasion I will
I have arthritis in my hands so the fact that these are so easy to use makes life less painful whilst cutting, and after.
I HATE gardening, but with the right tools it can be something i don't hate as much, and these are the right tool for pruning, they start off feeling abit strange due to the rotating part of the grip but once you get use to it they are a really great, cut back half of a large garden without to much strain on my fingers or wrist,
I bought this as a Christmas present for a keen gardener, I am told they are very good quality. He is slightly older but said they are very good for grip and ease of use.