Davaon Pro 250mm Pruning Saw
- A 10-inch premium SK5 carbon steel blade with triple cut and razor-sharp teeth (8 tpi), complete with non-stick coating for less friction, so you can saw quicker
- The heavy-duty saw cuts through live, dead and dried out branches and stems with ease. It is also great for campers firewood and all types of greenwood
- The folding saw comes with a secure locking system, keeping the blade firmly in place during use and safe when not in use. The blade has been positioned to reduce wrist strain
- The large handle with non-slip soft-grip was designed to increase comfort and offers you a better grip for ultimate control when trimming branches, stems and hedges
- This lightweight saw can be easily carried, folded and stored. It makes an excellent addition to any camping kit or survival gear and should not be missed on hiking trips
You may also like
Over the years have bought a few tools. Good range of tools. Competitive prices and excellent service. Thoroughly recommend.
Really sharp fold out pruning saw, there is a bit of flex in the blade I was expecting something a bit sturdier, it did cut through a big round branch, that my old rusty wood saw was idling on.
I used it without gloves and the back of my hand touched the blade leaving a nasty cut, so take extra care if you buy one.
It wouldn't appear anyone would require further convincing that this is a quality product, but if any more were required, then here it is:
If, like me, you needed a thing like this to do the kind of thing I needed to do, or something similar within the parameters laid out for its use, then I recommend this particular thing to do it.
Used this over the last few days to cut up several mature conifers for disposal. The saw is extremely sharp and cuts very quickly. It made short work of branches up to 125mm diameter without tending to jamb. I am confident that this will prove to be an excellent purchase and would recommend it to others.
I can't rave about this little saw enough. This is my second one that i have bought. Not because there is an issue with the first one but because there are two of us and we have a really big area to look after so now we have one each instead of sharing. We have really thick bramble stalks and all sorts wood, bushes and branches. The area is really wild and over crowded so it has resulted in many things dying off but this saw cuts through small branches, bushes etc so easily. Thats what i had hoped for but we have even taken down a tree which was a threat to the property. The tree had a trunk of approx 30cm diameter and was about 5 metres tall but this little saw tackled it well. Yes you have to put in the elbow work but with this saw you can't go wrong. Needless to say we have planted 4 other trees to make up for the one we need to remove. The blade is a good size too as when looking around many similar looking ones had smaller blades. It so easy to use and i would definitely recommend.