Davaon Pro Set of 2 Bypass & Anvil Secateurs
- This set includes 1 x bypass pruner and 1 x pair of anvil shears, making it the ideal kit for all your pruning needs. Great for living plants as well as precise cutting of rough branches
- The auto-rotating handles evenly distribute muscular force between your fingers, making it easier to achieve more with less effort. Ideal to decrease fatigue over long sessions
- Both shears are equipped with an adjustable grip, so you can modify the width to 50% to fit into your hands perfectly - ideal for both smaller and larger hands
- The built-in finger guard protects you from painful scratches from rose thorns and rough branches and can be used to keep stems out of your way for increased confidence whilst pruning
- Both pruners are made with SK5 carbon steel blades; a durable and rust-resistant material that requires less frequent sharpening. Complete with a non-stick coating to protect from sap
You may also like
Well made pair of secateurs. Well balanced and easy to operate. Sharp blades and bypass or anvil cut options assist in growing / dead wood pruning. Very pleased, gearing assists in ease of cutting. Instructions and contact with seller provide good service standard.
Very well made would by from this company again
Excellent product. Arrived next day. Very sharp and easy to use both the bypass for clean cuts on new stems etc and anvil for cutting up dead wood etc to go in the garden waste. The mechanism for keeping the secateurs open works well, my previous non-Davaon kept closing and locking. Overall a great set of tools for the garden.
Seem to be really good quality cutter, will update the review in a few weeks time after using them further. I thought Davaon was a UK based company. So disappointed the product is made in Taiwan considering the price paid.
Upon receipt I must admit to being a little disappointed because these were not well finished and looked a little ‘budget’.
However upon actually using them I am pleased to advise that they actually are simply superb. They are comfortable, cut like a hot knife through butter and are not tiring to use.
I am delighted with them.